Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FAIL.


I really do FAIL at blogging... I keep coming back though every month because I want to continue. Well, this is my final test to do so. If I am no longer consistant with this blog then I am definately done and will delete this account... I pinky swear.

A lot has been going on and I will update today on what has been going on. Some things I will talk about later will include; The Price is Right, the AC Lounge, Eating Challenges, and Army stuff. Im really feeling the need to stay consistant with this blog because I love to write and tell others about my adventures. I think I like it so much (but am too lazy to do so, heh, go figure) is because I believe im a completely changed person then I was about 2 years ago. I used to be the guy that would be at home, doing nothing but playing video games or watching Tv, a complete couch potato. This would be a normal ritual for me on friday and saturday nights while my friends would be out partying it up or having a life... Thats what I didnt have. A life. I was stuck doing the same thing and I didnt mind because I was comfortable doing so. But that was the problem. I needed to break out of this bubble and have a life. I was always the "shy kid" at school or on the little league baseball team. I hated it, but didnt mind it because I tried not to care. But I was determined to change that. I wanted to be more spontaneous and do things I thought I would never do or things I think I would never get to do because it could be a once in a life time thing. Really though, think about it.. You only have 1 life to live and you're not promised tomorrow. As long as its not COMPLETELY STUPID, go for it. What do you have to lose?!

Ok, sorry, kinda got a little too into that.. But yes, I will be blogging more so stay tuned. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance

Dance